the aria lymphedema pump is designed to transform pneumatic compression therapy.
While cumbersome equipment can tie you down, the compact aria system is so portable, you can move from room to room, and take therapy wherever you go.
aria targets the burden, the isolation, and the time-suck of managing lymphedema symptoms.
how it works
A portable pump and a lightweight wrap combine to apply intermittent pneumatic compression.
The gentle repetitive action and gradient pressure direct lymph out of the affected limb toward regions with normal lymphatic drainage.
The goal: improved lymph flow, reduced swelling, and less discomfort.
aria therapy: designed to be different
comfortable slip-on garment
- Slim profile, even when inflated
- Quick connection and disconnection
- Pause and walk modes for ease of use
- Compact, lightweight, and travel-friendly
- 30+ air channels across 7 control zones
- Patent-pending technology
slim, portable pump
- Ultra-compact—about the size of a smartphone (5.4 x 3.3 x 2.0 in.)
- Super-lightweight (10.6 oz.)
- Connects to your mobile device via Bluetooth®
- Universal AC power supply for use in most countries (110V–240V)
- Therapy and usage monitoring
- Resources and tips
- Notifications and reminders
a world of good.
slim garment and small pump go wherever you go
engineered to be effective
aria was designed to be petite yet powerful
quick and easy
connect and disconnect for flexibility and freedom
simple and intuitive
slip-on sleeve, push-to-start pump, and in-app instructions
tracker shows daily therapy progress on your mobile device
aria is the perfect traveling companion.
A portable pump means therapy on the go. But there’s no sacrificing performance because aria is designed to pack the same power as the big pumps.
Thank you for recognizing the need for a more practical compression pump.”– Christine, CA
we’re building a community.
Sign up to be among the first to hear when aria is ready to launch. You’ll also receive updates, offers, and news about co-creation opportunities. We’re doing something different, together.
By signing up through our contact form you are supporting aria’s intent to offer a new level of mobility and convenience to patients that wish to improve the self-management of lymphedema.